Thu, Oct 20|
Ukrainian Gastro Charity Dinner
A special charity gourmet Gala Dinner from Ukrainian Star-Chefs. Live Music and delicious cousine in a friendly pleasant evening atmosphere
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2022, 7:00 PM
GRND Restaurant, Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 Wien, Austria
About the event
On October 20th, we celebrate International Chefs Day! Supporting Ukraine and helping civilian victims of the war, we are pleased to invite you to our charity Ukrainian Gala Dinner to show that Ukrainian cuisine is amazing and Ukrainian Chefs worth World TOP Chefs lists.
The event is co-hosted by Ukrainian Volunteer project HoReCa Angels, supported by the State Agency for Tourism Development of Ukraine, Embassy of Ukraine in Austria. Special thanks to METRO Cash&Carry for their support.
Two famous Ukrainian Chefs, Viktor Titov and Olexander Petrenko will present their special gourmet menu of 5 classic Ukrainian dishes.
The Charity Dinner Menu:
- Start with A Dream! A special Chef’s amuse-bouche.
- Elegant and silky Eggplant caviar from Odesa
- Legendary UNESCO Borscht served in a very special way
- A world-famous Chicken Kyiv
- Dessert - Syrnyk (Ukrainian “non-cheesecake”) from Lviv.
Only for this special occasion, the Chefs will also perform a master class “Chefs Excellence” to show how the real magic could be made from simple vegetables like beetroot and potato.
At the end of the Dinner, guests will have a chance to buy very special gifts brought from the very heart of Ukraine and to support Ukrainians in their fight for peace.
The program of the evening:
- Welcome Cocktail and press conference (by invitation only);
- A Story of Ukrainian Cuisine and Trends in Gastronomy by Andriy Magaletsky, The President of the Ukrainian Culinary Association;
- 5 courses Ukrainian Gourmet Dinner performed by Victor Titov and Olexander Petrenko;
- A gastro master class “Chefs Excellence” from the winner of Culinary Cups 2018, 2019, Olexander Petrenko;
- Live music by the best cover singers from Ukraine;
- Degustation of homemade spirits;
- Charity Shop of Special Gifts gathered by Ukrainian friends and celebrities;
- Hugs, jokes, smiles, surprises, and a very warmhearted atmosphere
The project is created to help Ukrainian refugees with employment and integration into the hospitality industry abroad. Today, there are more than 2,000 vacancies in 21 countries.
For more information please follow this:
Additional informational materials for journalists:
Stand with Ukraine!
- Ticket type
The Participation includes one welcome drink and a set menu.Price€60.00
+€1.50 service fee+€1.50 service feeSold Out